Wednesday 28 June 2006

Spam emails

I have email accounts with several on-line providers as well as AOL, and the Hotmail one attracts an inordinate amount of spam. Most of it is the usual, West African money scams, on-line pharmacies, male performance enhancement, emails from banks I am not with. What a pity this email from the IRS was also fake. I would have loved to have pocketed that $63.80 that the IRS said I was due. I have never been to the USA (it's on my list though), have therefore not worked there, and have not had dealings with the Internal Revenue Service. Ach, what a shame. LOL.

5 comments:

  1. I suppose if you put a claim in you are only encouraging them lol ........Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get things supposedly from bank or credit accts I have....I just delete.
    Always someone somewhere trying to scam & put one over on you! GRRR
    sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, my thanks for stopping by my place and leaving a comment. Always wanted to visit the upper isles of the British Isles. I prefer the road less travelled and less populated places. Where is your isle compared to the Orkney's (did I spell that correct?).

    Yeah SPAM is an irritant I can do without. Lately I have been hounded by a paypal scam that indicated my account is in jeapordy and I need to reaffirm my credit card number. Only problem I don't have a paypal account, never have.

    Ah me keeps me on my toes and alert. Come visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL what a shame is right......... you could have..... ummmmm paid taxes elsewhere?  :)~

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol ilmao hugs
    nat

    ReplyDelete