Thursday 31 August 2006

Last entry for today

I've been busy this afternoon with the lectures on the Faclan platform this afternoon, and afterwards I had a sit-down, reading papers, doing puzzles and generally taking it easy. I also bought a computer mag the other day, and I could barely make heads or tails of it.

Anyway, the main purpose of this entry is to help those who are blogging on the 2996 project on September 11th. Mandy at Unhappily Ever After has written a useful guide to dig out information on the person you are blogging about - click on the link of her journal's name, and you'll be taken to her entry.

Felt quite vindicated today that the CEO of the Western Isles Health Board jumped before he was pushed. He was allegedly - ach, wtf - he was central to the culture of bullying and harassment that had bloomed within the health service in these islands over the past 4-5 years. The local MSP [Member of Scottish Parliament] said he was pleased for the CEO's expertise to be retained for the NHS - as long as it wasn't in the Western Isles.

Well, I'll work through my alerts for tonight - no major news to report on the hurricane front - and close activities for today and this month. Tomorrow it'll be September, and summer is over.

Sleep well.

Tags: health board, faclan, book festival

1 comment:

  1. I will check it out, thanks for the link.  I already found quite a lot of information on my assigned person by googling, enough to allow me to do a reasonable entry.  Yes, summer is over, what there was of it. Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete