Saturday 30 December 2006

Christmas Thanks + New Year Wishes

I would like to thank all of you who sent me Christmas e-Cards over the festive season. I'm afraid I'm very bad at sending them back, so please forgive me for doing a blanket thank you.

Starting at 1200 GMT tomorrow, the New Year will wrap itself around the globe, until at 1200 GMT on 1 January, it will be there for all of us. Again, please be careful with any fireworks, don't drive if you've had alcohol beforehand and have a happy, prosperous 2007.

Technorati Tags: , ,



4 comments:

  1. I'm like you, I do a blanket TY in an email! ;)
    Have a Happy & Safe New Year my friend.
    Sugar (& Girls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a good New Year Guido.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year Guido. :o)

    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you!

    Morgan
    xx

    ReplyDelete