Monday 27 February 2006

Sunday 26/02/06

Late start today (oh well, it's a Lewis Sunday). There is a ferocious and too personal debate on the VisitHebrides site about Sabbath Observance [note: this debate has now been removed due to complaints]. On another board, I was invited with my heathen friends to man the ferries, buses and shops. Just for inviting debate, dear me. Warnings in the forecast for up to 30 cm of snow. Very quiet day, also in terms of weather. Variable amounts of cloud, some sun and a little wind. In the evening, the Closing Ceremony for the Winter Olympics is screened from Turin, Italy. The next games will be at Vancouver, Canada, in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I would have loved to have read the debate comments!!!  I'm still waiting for the worst winter in 10 years to arrive and with that in mind I won't hold my breath over the forecast of a few inches of snow!!  Eve

    ReplyDelete