Monday 26 May 2008

Header entry

I am posting this entry to reiterate that this journal remains suspended, as are my activities in J-land. Northern Trip will resume if and when I return to Lewis.

On May 1st, 2008, I lost my mother (as earlier entries indicate), and I am currently in Holland, coming to terms with my loss and supporting my family where possible. I am writing a diary-type journal called The Shell Gallery, using the screenname Veluweman. Feel free to come over and leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. I am enjoying 'The Shell Gallery'...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading of the activities you and your Father do every day. Plus enjoying the pictures you have been posting. I am sure he is enjoying you being with him. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too enjoy The Shell Gallery.
    Keeping you all in my thoughts as always.
    Hugs
    Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Shell Gallery!!  And it's always so good to hear from you.

    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss your Northern Trip entries...come back soon...take care!!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visited your "Gallery" and left my sentiments.  CATHY

    ReplyDelete