Tuesday 13 May 2008

Photo updates

I am currently catching up with pictures from 2004, when I started Northern Trip as a true journey through Northern Scotland. I have put photos on Flickr, from the following dates. Please note the link takes you to the diary entry of that day (on Northern Trip - The Start), where a separate link takes you to the pictures on Flickr. You may want to open the journal in 2 windows (just a tech hint), lest you keep jumping back and forth.

14 August
15 August
8 October
9 October
10 October
11 October
12 October
20 October

22 October
23 October

24 October
25 October
26 October

27 October
28 October
29 October
30 October
31 October

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information and the links Guido.  It's teatime here but I will look at them tomorrow.   I love looking at photos.


    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear from you.  I have already been looking at some of your archives.  Will certainly use the links. Thanks.
    I hope everything is going OK your end.  Glad to hear you were out and about with your Dad. Pictures were lovely.
    You take care now Guido.
    Hugs
    Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you back journaling again.

    Hugs to you

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guido...I'll check them out.  Linda in rainy, dreary Washington

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guido,yours was the first journal I came to after being able to access my journal since our move.I am SO VERY SORRY for your loss!I lost my mom at 16 so I know the terrible shock you are experiencing.My husband and I had been here a week when his mom passed away and we are not able to go to the funeral...very sad. I pray you will be comforted by the memories you have of your mom.Love Shauneen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the links Guido, I'll go over and take a look. I love the scenery up in Scotland. Jeannette xx  

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will enjoy visiting Scotland through your eyes.  Nice to see you back for even a moment.  Miss you.

    Nelishia
    http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be visiting these entries & photos for sure.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete