Tuesday 30 November 2004

Shopping - 29/11/04

Jumped on the bus at 10 o'clock, as I had no food left in the house. Or the hostel more accurately. The weather today is decidedly dreich, in other words grey and threatening with rain. Stornoway was it usual cheerful self. Thought I'd lost my woolly hat, but that turned up in my rucksack. Found something useful in Woolworths, in the shape of a small carrier for the portable CD-player. Returned to South Lochs on the 12.30 bus, and just as I got off at Balallan it started to rain. And it never stopped during the 90 minute walk to Kershader. The farmer who owns the sheep in the field next to the hostel was busy ferrying the ewes across the road to the field with the rams. For obvious reasons, I have explained before. Managed to do the laundry without losing too much money in the timer (sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment