Friday 10 November 2006

Nocturnal Foray

At 11.30pm, I noticed a large fishingboat along the pier at Goat Island (across the water), with the lifeboat alongside. So, I went for an amble to Goat Island and took some piccies along the way. Of course, it's pretty dark. Nonetheless, I met this very friendly cat (that time of the year I'm afraid) who joined me on Goat Island, which is reached via a causeway. I had to leave him or her behind, which was a shame. It even let me pick it up and carry it a fair way to the other side of the island. Sigh...

Lifeboat is the boat on the right

Yes I know. All cat pictures. So what?

As I'm typing this, I can still hear the lifeboat's engines from across the bay.

4 comments:

  1. dear Guido
    Awwww! Guido yuo're missing your old cat correct?..ummm..sorry Mate.
    It's really tough if you don't have a pet when yuo used ot ahve one! btw nice photos!hugs,natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little cat. It's funny how you feel quite privileged when a cat makes friends with you! Jeannette xx  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guido, I love the cat piccies. Animals bring such joy into our lives.
    Sandy xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Vivi and well deserved!
    Dianna
    http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/DiannasMindlessMusings/
    http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/SazzyKreationz/

    ReplyDelete