Wednesday 8 November 2006

AOHell

Just as well I have an external ISP, or otherwise there would have been some even more sulphurous comment from this side of the Atlantic. I normally operate through the Firefox browser, but occasionally use the AOL client software. This evening, I was prompted to download an update, otherwise I would not be able to connect. Well, I thought I had done that but the same message popped up. I tried to delete the AOL 9.0 software, which was impossible, and am now attempting to download the 80MB software from the AOL download site.

What may have blown things up was a trial download of AOL Open Ride (useless). Things looked a bit wobbly after I kicked that off the computer last night.

3 comments:

  1. Hope it gets sorted put soon. No problems on the comment for me. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just trying it out after your email to see if it's working.
    Martha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't try the AOL Open Ride......I am leery about trying things out or testing things through Beta.  I hope all is OK with you now.  
    Hugs,
    Gina
    http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/GinasWeigtLossJourney
    http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/j-land-convention/

    ReplyDelete