Tuesday 7 November 2006

Appeal for help - relay

Copied this from Jackie's VIVI Award Journal. If you are not a VIVI nominee, but would like to help out at the award ceremony on Saturday, she'll want to hear from you. Read on:

You all know that we are planning an Awards Ceremony on November 11th, where the winners for each category will be announced.  Chris and I are hoping for a big turnout, which is wherein my dilemma lies.  We are going to need help.  The Chat rooms hold about 32 people, according to AOL, but I've heard other people state that they have gotten up to 50 in a room.  If we have over 100 people attend on Saturday, we are going to need a few more people to help us Host the rooms.  What hosting will consist of is being in synch with Chris and myself as we simultaneously announce the winners in each room.  If you are hosting a room, then you would be the announcer in said room, of each winner.  Now, of course, this can't be anyone who has been nominated, because we don't want the nominees to know who has won.  So, this needs to be someone who just wants to be a part of it all, and would like to participate by helping us out as a Host in one of the chat rooms.  I think we may need up to 5 people.  We just don't know how many people are planning to attend, and I want to make sure that we have a host for each room.

So.. if you are interested, please send me an email:  Siennastarr@aol.com, and let me know ASAP.  I would really appreciate it.


1 comment:

  1. You know...I'm wondering why AOL won't help us with this problem?  
    Pam

    ReplyDelete