Monday 6 November 2006

Fonts

Several of my readers join me in despairing about the font discrepancy. Someone complained about the fact that the 12-point fontsize does not work. When I type in Times Roman (as I do initially), the entry comes out in a small-sized Tahoma. So, I change it to Comic Sans MS, which is quite readable.

Discovered today, that if you submit an entry through your buddylist the 12point fontsize DOES work. All you need to do is to put a bot on your buddylist, which will submit the entry for you. I think this is referred to in the journals homepage.

4 comments:

  1. I noticed this too.  Thanks for the help, Guido, much appreciated.  CATHY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m not quite sure what you mean Guido, I didn`t realise you can use Buddy list for that purpose. Can you email me and explain please?

    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Guido...

    when i wrote my entries ( some of what i deleted ) i found it kept changing from one size to another and i could'nt  change it back for some reason...thanx for taking a look at the width of my journal. much appreciated!

    Astra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always use the notepad (Ctrl+N) for adding entries. I set the fonts in my settings so I don't have to touch them, they always come up the same for journal entries and emails. I've never had trouble with them changing size since I set them! Jeannette xx  

    ReplyDelete