Saturday 20 May 2006

Call for support

As you may know, I read a few journals on AOL. One of them is written by Krissy (fisherkristina), who I have never met, IM'd or spoken to. I have exchanged emails once over her journal "Sometimes I Think". At the moment her husband John is suffering from a bone marrow cancer called MDS. For this, he has recently needed a bone marrow transplant, which is basically the only treatment. The transplant happened a few months ago, but it appears to be failing. Krissy is having a hard time with it, judging by reading the latest entry in her journal. Please call by and leave a comment in support. Thanks.
 
One note: the journal is a little technical in places, but don't let that faze you.
 

5 comments:

  1. I've been reading and emailing Krissy since last year, she and John are a lovely couple. I do hope he gets well again soon. Jeannette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Krissy journal before, made several stops by there, but she's only been to mine once or twice. So, I haven't been back in quite awhile.
    Will drop back by & leave her a hug! :)
    SUGAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will visit her journal and leave her a note as well.  You visited mine, I just this evening saw your message, thank you so  much.  I want to visit more, and most certainly read more in your journal.....it sounds like you are living a dream most people can only wish to experience :)

    JKO423@aol.com
    journals.aol.com/jan3145/living with Pulmonary Fibrosis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guido,
     Thanks for the heads up on Krissy! Your a true saint, my Man!  I'll give her a hello.   Thanks agian, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete