Friday 26 May 2006

Parallel blog

I would like to draw attention to my parallel blog Arnish Lighthouse, which I run on the BBC's Island Blogging project. Much like Northern Trip, I run it virtually anonymously. Only a few know who is behind the Lighthouse Blog, which gives me virtually unfettered freedom of expression. In a small community like Lewis, everybody knows everybody else, and you can't put your head too far above the parapet. Because of the way life has panned out for me in the island, I'm in the strange position which allows me to lambast things like the NHS Western Isles, which is in meltdown, the attitude to the Sabbath etc. Arnish Lighthouse is a topical journal. I hope you'll call round and enjoy the read.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the invitation.  I will have a look.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange but none the less privleged ..I would have thought ...I popping over for a look .........Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Happy Holiday Weekend! (Is Memorial Day celebrated there?)
    Hugs,
    SUGAR

    ReplyDelete