Wednesday 17 May 2006

Just for fun

I'm a Mazda RX-8!

You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.

Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

I'm a Mandarin!

You're an intellectual, and you've worked hard to get where you are now. You're a strong believer in education, and you think many of the world's problems could be solved if people were more informed and more rational. You have no tolerance for sloppy or lazy thinking. It frustrates you when people who are ignorant or dishonest rise to positions of power. You believe that people can make a difference in the world, and you're determined to try.

Talent: 36%
Lifer: 44%
Mandarin: 67%
Take the

4 comments:

  1. I'm a Dodge Viper.... tough and I don't take crap from anyone!! Jeannette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!  That sure beats my Honda S2000
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Mercedes SLK and a Mandarin....so watch out!!  Eve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm a Mazda Miata and a Lifer.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete