Monday 26 February 2007

Having problems?

It seems a number of you are having problems with journals.  Either you are lacking Add New Entry Button, some were lacking all buttons, one person had a problem with text size and others could not add pictures.

Joe, the Journals Editor has now done a posting asking people to notify him of all such problems. I have emailed quite a lot of you pointing this out but this is for all those of you who have not received an email.

Please go to the following entry, be sure to state your problem and be sure to leave the link to your journal.  Joe wants to know just how many people are affected.  Here is the link:

http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke/entries/2002
Please do send in your journal problems as it will hopefully enable them to pinpoint the problem.

Thank you
Entry copied and modified from Jeanno43 (Jeannette's Jottings)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Guido.  I managed to add an entry using a stand alone browser. I did not like doing it because you have to put in your aol screen-name and password to access your journal and it does say that others might see.  However, I did the entry but nobody has commented so I think that because it did not get through aol as such, no alerts have been sent out for my posting.  Not much I can do about that.  At least you have let people know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hon for the link!! I have been missing my "Add Pictures from Hometown" for over a week now. It's fusterating to say the least. But I did drop in and leave a comment, hopefully someone can figure out what the heck is up. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete