Wednesday 28 June 2006

AOL Problems 28/06/06

Right, as we are now unable to add pictures to journals (oh for goodness' sakes), I have now decided to use the roundabout way of putting them in. Remember we can permalink to pictures and insert them straight into posts that way? Just create an album through Pictures, add pictures and select each pic individually to get its URL. Bit awkward if you have loads of pics to add, but fine as a workaround. By the way, email through the standalone browser isn't accessible either, not even through AOL Germany or France. Fantastic service we're having this week

Anyway, check out my initial entry for 27 June; I have plonked the pictures into the entry. I have steam coming out of my ears now, grrr

.

2 comments:

  1. I do too....believe me!!!   Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does nothing for our blood pressure does it ?..........Jan xx

    ReplyDelete