Thursday 29 June 2006

Clarify

Just to clear up a few things which may not be obvious to readers who recently joined me. I don't keep a B&B; mrs B, with whom I'm staying, keeps one. I'm fairly closely involved in it. I do act like an (unpaid) tourist guide, but I don't think I'd want to get paid for it. You probably think I'm mad, but that falls outside the remit of my stay in Stornoway. I've set it out a few restrictions on that for myself, to do with the background to it all. Don't wanna bore you.

I'm well p*d off with AOL, and they're lucky that I'm still paying the fees. I'm using a different ISP, which gives me none of the hassle that AOL does. I think that nightmaremom has summarized very nicely the way I feel about their service as well.

Anyway, here I am after a nice afternoon out in a car; someone drove mrs B and myself round for an hour so, just before the rain came. Had to keep an eye on that lady this morning, as she went through a TIA = transient ischemic attack. It's the brain's equivalent of angina, without the pain. Basically, you suffer the effects of a mild stroke, which then reverse back to normal. In a stroke, the effects cannot be (100%) reversed. Those with a medical background will understand, sorry if you don't.

Again, I'll post more later. This is only my second post today for reasons stated above.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sorry do you mean Mrs B has had a TIA ... have left a comment on Joes journal ,letting him know how I feel ....Jan xx

    ReplyDelete