Thursday 15 June 2006

Intelligent cat

This story from BBC South Yorkshire tells the tale of Tee Cee, the cat who can sense that his master is about to have an epileptic fit. He sits close to him and stares him intently in the face, then goes to his master's wife to raise the alert. Tee Cee will then not leave his master's side until he has regained full consciousness.



Tee Cee, pictured above, has been nominated for Cat of the Year. He was dumped in a river as a kitten 10 years ago, but was rescued.

6 comments:

  1. What an amazing story .thanks for sharing ,.....Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think animals can sense the irregularity in the brain patterns, something to do with electrical impulses. My dogs could always sense when my daughter was going to have one. Jeannette xx  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! whata cool cat! ummmm..hmmmm...
    what is your explanation???
    wow
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exellant! Thanks for sharing that with us. I even passed it on to many of my friends!   Thanks again, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Jeannette. My friend's father chose to die at home with cancer. One evening, the family dog began to howl. He also began to tear down the drapes. My friend's mother sensed something was wrong and checked on her husband. He had died. I was in high school when this happened and it still gives me the chills to think about it even though I am sure there is a logical explanation.
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't animals amazing?  They say the Schauzers can sniff a person from head to toe and catch the scent of Malignant Melanoma, one of the deadliest skin cancers.  Amazing.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete