Saturday 28 July 2007

J-land @ 4

On August 21st, J-land will be 4 years old. A reason to celebrate. I recently put out some feelers as to how to commemorate this event, and I am under the distinct impression that a low-key approach is probably the best way to go about things. AOL may come up with a suitable logo - or perhaps one of our many talented taggers could be prevailed upon to do the honours. I for one shall be trawling my rather extensive archives over the next couple of weeks and see if anything is worth rehashing or updating upon. What will you do?

Tags:

7 comments:

  1. As more of a follower relying on the exceptional talents of others, I think I'll watch the "idea oeople" for ways to direct my energies lol!  But definitely, looking back on archival entries from last year's "Red Carpet" bash I have to say it was most maaavelus! zo CATHY

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty exciting, I've only been a member since last September.  But that is my 65th birthday, so I'll still be celebrating my retirement, which starts next Wed.
    Yeah freedom at last.  Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will probably look for an old entry too!

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete
  4. we'll see... I haven't decided what I will do...
    thanks for the reminder
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. for one thing, I am waiting to see what you will write!
    hugs,nat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know they put out a logo last year.  On August 21st I'll be cruising.  Maybe before I leave I can go "trwaling" thru my archives and see what I can find.  Maybe one of the entries I did the first few months where I got NO comments.  LOL
    Linda in Washington state gazing at a beautiful full moon.  

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree on it being a low key thing. :o) I have no idea what I'll do. :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete