Saturday 15 July 2006

IQ 127

I've taken the test, as suggested by Val in her journal There is a season.

The site came out with the following conclusions about your writer:

Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years and this makes you a Facts Curator. Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind is a sponge for knowledge.

The words in your head could almost fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept at manipulating numbers and detecting important patterns in number sequences.

What the relevance of an IQ test is totally eludes me. The previous one I took, in 2003, only put me at 121, so I must have gone up since then PMSL.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting my friend, that you have gone up.  And quite intelligent you are!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last IQ test I took was when I joined Mensa. My IQ was 154 then, don't know what it would be now that AOL have addled my brain! Jeannette xx  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't pinpoint your point of view about the vamphish way the test works;
    for example, catagorically speaking, the authors of such tests have denied ummm true authority and accuracy!
    We all know, however that you are brilliant.
    natalie

    ReplyDelete