Friday 21 July 2006

Creature pictures

Been categorising my pictures this evening (about 3000, gulp), using Picasa which is a very handy picture tool. I've found that I've got

25 pictures of sheep
1 of deer
1 of highland cows
5 of cows
25 of cats
1 of ponies
1 of a hedgehog
1 of a dog
2 of pigeons
4 of finches
7 of sparrows
9 of starlings
4 of robins
5 of herons
2 of ducks
1 of a bluetit
5 of oystercatchers
8 of blackbirds
1 bullfinch
14 of gulls
1 of hooded crow
3 of a skylark
1 blackheaded gull

give or take one or two. I would like to show some in separate entries. Some pics are of questionable technical quality. But if anyone has any requests, please drop me a line.

1 comment:

  1. No "partridge in a pear tree"?  I'd like to see what the deer look like in that neck of the woods!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete