Tuesday 26 June 2007

After the honeymoon

After the Honeymoon

Please excuse the rough language in the following story...

I would have deleted them, but the story wouldn't be the same.

A young couple got married and went on their honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately called her mother.

"Well", said her mother, "so how was the honeymoon?"

"Oh mama", she replied, "the honeymoon was wonderful! So romantic"......Suddenly she burst out crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned, Sam started using the most horrible language -- things I'd never heard before! I mean, all these awful 4-letter words! You've got to take me home! PLEASE MAMA!"

"Sarah, Sarah", her mother said, "calm down! You need to stay with your husband and work this out. Now, tell me, what could be so awful?  WHAT 4-letter words?"

"Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the daughter. "I'm so embarrassed, they're just too awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE!!"

Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so upset. Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter words!"

Sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mama..., he used words like: dust, wash, iron, and cook..."

"I'll pick you up in twenty minutes," said the mother.

8 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised her mother came and picked her up! I hope she got an annullment! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! uhhuh!.... I mean , if he wanted to extol the virtues of such, why wouldn't he jump in too , one wonders....:0
    nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard it many times...always like hearing it again. LOL
    Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enough to make any woman want to run!  LOL

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must be very naive!   I've never heard of these four letter words before in my life!  I must have been very cosseted.   lol!    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL....Thank you Guido! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...thanks for sharing...take care!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dont like all this bad language Guido ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete