Tuesday 26 June 2007

The unfinished story

There are always those stories that you don't know the beginning of, nor will you ever know the end. Today, the lifeboat motored into port at a rather slower pace than usual, shepherding a yacht. Remnants of sails clung to the rigging and the mast, and people could be seen walking on the deck as it rounded Goat Island on its way to the quayside. Quite a few yachts have since come and gone. We haven't had any rough weather - but out in the open Atlantic, there is no telling. I wonder...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure they were glad to be rescued Guido.   It was bad enough walking along the Coral Beach on Skye in a gale let alone out in the middle of the ocean on a small yacht.   That would scare the living daylights out of me!  
    I suppose if I had time I could come up with a storyabout the reasons etc.....you could too I'm sure!   Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things that you see. Must be fascinating. I do hope everyone was OK.
    Barb    

    ReplyDelete
  3. hummm I wonder too now!
    natalie

    ReplyDelete