Wednesday 27 June 2007

Spot the man

This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious.  Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think, Why didn't I see him immediately?
 
Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!! And, yes, the man is really there!!!

9 comments:

  1. I see him ,they are big beans ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I love stuff like this! I guess I`m normal. I saw him fairly quick, but it sure was longer than 3 seconds.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I'm better developed then most.  
    thanks Guido
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw him quickly too Guido.  Very interesting test.   I've never looked into what the right half of the brain does....apart from this....lol!  Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must be the worst person in jland for tests, lol, i spotted him within 3 seconds. I Liked this one Guido.
    Love and hugs
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL..yes I did! :o) Thats cute! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clearly I need to develop my brain more....keep more coming please...my sons are ripping me off!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. took me a bit but less than a minute and he's spooky looking, scared me, lol...
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, that scared the life out of me when I spotted him. Took me a minute though..lol!

    Lv Ste
    x

    ReplyDelete