Thursday 14 June 2007

Call for support

Can we please call round at Mary Louise's blog "Watching my sister... disappear"? She writes a heart-rending account of her sister Peggy, who is slowly but inexorably disappearing into the chasm labelled Alzheimer's Disease. Peggy no longer recognises her loved ones, and is in effect only there in a physical sense.

Some twirp made a very crass comment, referring to the journal as the writings of a drama queen. Regular readers will know it is anything but that.

3 comments:

  1. I've been reading this journal for about a year.   Mary Louise is anything but a "drama queen."  This journal is the most touching, loving tribute to a sibling I have ever read.   Shame on the person who left that remark.  May they never have a loved one has this horrible disease.   Linda in Washington state

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll stop by for a visit. I know the devastation of watching someone fade a way all too well. I saw an elder aunt go through it. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome with your supoort announcements...for all.  I will stop by and give my prayes...and support...take care!!!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete