Monday 27 November 2006

Stats

Today, I took notebook 10 into use. As I may have mentioned in the past, I write a diary in a handwritten notebook, which I then transcribe on here. In recent times, I have taken to write on here what  comes to mind during the day, or at the inspiration of others' entries. Nonetheless, book 9 carried me from mid July until yesterday. It was fat, had 200 pages, and am initiating book 10 at page 1,391. This one only has 120 pages. On average, I use 1 to 2 pages a day.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!  That is some major writing, Guido!  Glad you are here to share your words of wisdom with us! :)  BTW... I love where you live!  I was checking out your websites and really enjoyed the pictures and information.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are very organized!  You'll enjoy looking back in years to come at your diary.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very interesting way to make your journal...enjoy the week!!!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete