Saturday 16 December 2006

J-land matters

I am aware I am not an avid commentator at the moment, although I do try to read what everybody writes. At the moment, although it's 12.40am, I've just gone through through 50-odd alerts, which is Friday's harvest.

Please visit Sunny. She is need of some support, as her husband has been diagnosed with cancer. As Sunny has cancer herself, it is a terrible blow.

The beta-release of upgrade R10 caused issues with alerts, so it was reversed. There are also problems with pictures, but visiting pictures.aol.com should show all your piccies that you uploaded to AOL.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, think I was the first to visit after she posted the news. They have my prayers.
    TY for this entry.
    Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for always letting us know because it is a journal I don't read.  I wouldn't have known.  Now I'll drop by and send her my prayers and well wishes.  What a big and caring heart.
    NELISHIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guido,

    I have almost 400 alerts right now and decided to click on some randomly tonight and the first one I clicked on was yours and my jaw dropped when I read about Sunny's husband. This hits close to home for me so I'll stop by her journal. Thank you for always caring about all of us.

    Hugs, Mandy ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about Sunny's husband. I'm getting behind with alerts, I had cleared them all on Thursday night by 3am then got up Friday morning and found another 50 waiting! Seems like everyone is posting and when you work 11hrs a day for a week like I've done there's not a hope in hell of reading them all! Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you do great getting to entries...and commenting...
    Thanks for the link..I will visit her now...so sad...take care, have a great weekend.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly keep up with them when I'm working.  It's kind of easy when I'm off....like now.
    Will go over and visit Sunny.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete