Tuesday 19 December 2006

Caroling through J-land

To participate: 
1) Make an entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land" with these same instructions so others can play along. (you can copy & paste)
2) Visit as many journals as you can and look for their entry titled "Caroling Through J-Land". Leave the title of your favorite carol, along with your name and link to your journal for other carolers
.
3) Spread the word so we all can meet new friends and spread some Christmas cheer!
4) Caroling ends this Sunday night at midnight to give everyone plenty of time to make the rounds
.
Happy Caroling and Merry Christmas! 
My favorite carol is : How a Rose, ever blooming

Tags: caroling thru j-land

5 comments:

  1. La la la, can you hear me? SILENT NIGHT.
    Sugar
    http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/SUGARSLIFE/

    don't forget the tag caroling thru j-land

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to your favorite...it's very pretty!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Guido,
    thank you! here is my favorite Christmas song!:
    http://journals.aol.com/lurkynat/Interface/entries/2006/12/20/caroling-through-jland/1322
    I'm actually curious what other people pick! cheers!
    hugs,natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite carole is; What Child is this! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard of that song before-very nice.

    ReplyDelete