Saturday 16 December 2006

Journalseditor

I'm going to catch up with this past week in my own diary entries, so hold on for 7 alerts LOL.

Did I mention, by the way, that the JournalsEditor is now Joe again - back from being away. However, he asks that we direct any technical problems at Stephanie, as she is our techical person. Joe is also still working on AIM Pages, so he only has limited time.

Guest Editor Picks are being suspended - why don't we all make our own shortlist of 6 favourite blogs? I know we had the VIVI Awards just a month ago, but there are always new bloggers coming on the scene. I'll do ANOTHER entry on that, perhaps tomorrow. It's past 11 o'clock, so I'm past my best. Over the hill and far away, and all that.

Joe has given the HTML for continuous music to play in the background of blogs. Beware: this only works on Internet Explorer. I'm a Firefox user, and am working in blissful silence. In normal English, it doesn't work on Firefox, Opera, Safari or Netscape.

2 comments:

  1. I think thats a great idea Guido! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like blissful silence personally! Everywhere you go there's music playing, give me silence any day! Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

    ReplyDelete