Friday 22 December 2006

Tagged

I've been tagged by Sugar!

"The Rules:
The player of this game starts with "3 things he/ she would love to get for Christmas" and also has to list "3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas".

Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.
The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.
And the one who tags needs to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

What do I want for Christmas?
I would like
- A White Christmas (fat chance, it's the warmest in the country at the moment LOL)
- An old-fashioned Christmas dinner (might just come true... )
- A laptop computer (hmm, how deep is my purse)


What do I NOT want for Christmas
- Discord around me
- Howling gales
- Disasters in the world


I am tagging: Jeannette (Jottings), Jeannette (Travels), Pam, Lisa and Lori.

8 comments:

  1. Good answers, hope your Christmas dreams come true!
    Hugs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Guido,  as I have told others, I do not do tagging especially when I have other entries in mind right now.  I love reading the answers though.  No chance of a white Christmas here either, hope you get your laptop, that is just a dream that will never come true for me and like you I hope for peace and harmony all over the world.  Love the Christmas tree

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree is beautiful. Good list you have there. If you were in this area you could come and eat an old fashioned Christmas (American style) dinner with us. Hope you get all you want for Christmas. Hope you have a good one. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get your Xmas wishes!  HA HA I was already tagged!!  You'll have to get me next time!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo of the tree. I am so excited I hear I am getting quite a good digital camera for my xmas present from my daughter and her husband!  Oh that will be choice, learning to use a digiital camera.  Well, I have been learning other tech stuff in spite of myself, so I must do that, too.   Oh, and I just adored your Christma card.  It was so uniquely you.  But I am not good at being tagged.  I just tend to delete everything.  I blame it on chronic fatigue.   Ha.  Merry Xmas.   Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am curious guido. What is an old fashion dinner to you???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your answers Guido! :o) LOL...ok...I'll do it again! :o) Hugs to you! And I do hope you do get what you want! Merry Christmas! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great answers...hope you get all you asked for.  Take care!!!!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete