Sunday 17 December 2006

Sunday's Pictures

Just to give you an idea of the images of today. I went out for a walk round to the Battery and Sandwick Cemetery this afternoon at sunset (3.30 pm). The starlings were flocking around their roosts, and when returning along Seaforth Road, at least 4 cats were skulking around frontdoors. One was VERY friendly, others didn't budge at the sound of my creditable cat imitations. The last picture, of the distant Harris hills under snow, didn't come out properly due to the low light and their distance (30 miles). Hope you can 'sort of' make it out.

4 comments:

  1. The pussy in the photo looks lovely. Do you really walk around the town miaowing?! Lol! Jeannette xx  http://beta.journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERE KITTY-KITTY-KITTY-LOL
    LOVE THE BIRDS ON THE WIRES PHOTO

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kitty is so cute.  I really like the boat planter. I think you've shown another one before.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it when I see bird on the wires like that.  Reminds me of that old movie "The Birds."    Beautiful cat, I bet my Gabi would like her.    Linda in Washington  

    ReplyDelete