Sunday 31 December 2006

Close of year

Evening folks,

It's coming up for 10 pm, and I've checked my alerts for the last time this year.
At the start of 2006, I never thought I'd be deeply involved with J-land, something I barely knew about then. But here I am. I am quite flattered by the expressions of support, received over recent days. I'll keep entries coming, more or less frequently than at present.

In an hour's time, continental Europe will see in the New Year, with the UK following on an hour later. Do I do New Year's resolutions? Nope, I don't, I never keep them.

Stay safe if you're suffering with the inclement weather and look forward to reading more entries from y'all in 2007. You may get one more entry out of me by 11 pm UK time.

9 comments:

  1. {{{Guido}}} Happy New Year my friend... it seems like only yesterday you asked about the lighthouse... yet so much has happened in between.  I am honored to call you friend... and I wish you the absolute best in 2007.  Look forward to hearing more from you.
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never make them either. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guido....take care and have a wonderful New Year.  We've been blessed with "Heavenly Sunshine" here in western Washington today...it's nice to have it streaming in the windows.  My little kitty, Gabi, has been follwing the sun around and laying in the sunny spots all day.  Linda in Washington  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a happy happy, my dear friend!
    Hugs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying you have a safe, happy and blessed!  -  barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Guido,
    Best Wishes to you and Havea  gerat one!
    hugs,natalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great one!
    nat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed by your use of "y'all"!!
    Lori
    http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great entry promising more to come , bring em on.A happy new year dear Guido ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete