Monday 21 May 2007

Monday notes

It's a blowy day out here, and not terribly warm. Nonetheless, for the time being it's dry.

A cruiseliner, the Astor, came in earlier this morning and sent some passengers ashore in tenders. She was anchored in Sandwick Bay, behind the Coastguard Station. However, when I went to have a look, she was way out to sea. Another liner, the Black Prince, turned up on AIS about half an hour ago, but transmissions have since ceased.

I am very displeased with Bravenet, where one or two of my sites are hosted. Over the weekend, they managed to lose the two HTML files after I made alterations. An exchange with a tech over there in Canada resolved nothing, and they're having a public holiday out there, so I've got to wait until Tuesday. Which I'm not going to do; I've copied the material to Hometown, prior to putting them on a different server.

I am pleased to note that Donna's continuing to produce graphics, so I'm not giving up hope altogether. I'm just sorry that people get hurt for doing what they like best. Wish the negative spirits would find something positive to do.



2 comments:

  1. Can I come live at your house?




    LMAO!
    You have a LOT more fun than I do, and this is all I see when I look out the window: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/AndiKlee/pic067.jpg

    GREEN!

    ;)

    happy monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...I want to come live at your house too.  The view out my window is ok...but not as exciting as yours.   I've never gotten into the "tag" thing but I'm happy Donna has decided to continue, as I hate to see anyone "run-off" by rude & crude people.  Linda in Washington state

    ReplyDelete