Thursday 17 May 2007

Logging on?

I am still unable to log on to my blog in a normal fashion this evening. What I do is, I go to the French journals site, click to modify the one journal that is listed there. Then I go to Northern Trip, and hey presto! I am logged in.

Joe told me that there was a problem with the AOL hat - birds nesting in it? - in the UK, and a different team was responsible for that. The AOL hat is the dark blue bar, at the top of the journals screen, which includes an indication of being signed in to the right.

5 comments:

  1. Your not having too much luck with your blog, i hope the trouble is sorted soon.
    Jenny <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope AOL gets it all together soon. :(
    Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's from them messing with it so much lately I bet!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean it will get better ? ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't help but wonder if they left it alone to begin with if things would not still be working fine. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete