Sunday 13 May 2007

Close of day

It's past midnight, and the day ended nicer than it began: with bright sunshine. At 11 o'clock it was still quite bright to the north; even now, it's not wholly dark. Those beautiful light nights of the far north. Remember, I'm at 58° North, only 8 degrees south of the Arctic Circle.

The Arielle departed for Tobermory in Mull at 8.10pm, and disappeared off AIS at 9.20, but should reappear off Mull after 6 am. I'm not going to wait for that. Have spent the evening uploading pictures to Flickr, and organising them there. More to be done tomoz; click on the widget in my sidebar for an overview.

Night everybody, more tomorrow.

Before I forget: Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Have a good night Guido. With the time difference it's almost daytime again for you.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it is pretty at night there...thank you for the Happy Mother's Day...it's hard for me this year...but I will work through it....thanks for your support Guido!
    Take care...enjoy your Sunday.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete