Monday 14 May 2007

Eurovision Song Contest

Did watch the Eurovision on Saturday night, and found the level of performances generally acceptable. Serbia won - who would have thought that 8 years ago, when NATO was bombing the place? Other good performances came from Bulgaria, Romania and the Ukraine. Eastern Europe dominated the show.

I am totally fed up with that old fart Terry Wogan, who is being rude to the point he could be taken to court for racism. There was no call for several comments he made, and yes, some performances are best forgotten. Including the 19 points for the UK. But I think it's time BBC replaced him with someone else.


Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

  1. This sounds somewhat like our American Idol. The old fart could very well be Simon Cowell. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was most peeved that this was on when I turned on the telly expecting my fave TV programme Casualty. I completely agree with you about Terry Wogan.

    ReplyDelete