Tuesday 31 October 2006

Addendum - beta / Other things

The beta thingy is optional. You don't have to use it. You can use it until Thursday to explore what is going to come your way on the 2nd November.

Can we all pay a visit to Sunny please? Sounds like she had the perfect day from hell on Monday.

And I have a fasttrack approach to large numbers of alerts. I jot down the screenies involved, some of which have multiple entries. I quite enjoyed browsing through everybody's Halloween-bedecked journals and hope everybody had a nice evening. It's a pity to note that some older teenagers see this as an excuse to terrorise their neighbourhoods. Let's hope they've come to their senses this year.

Linda's journal Brave Women had about 15 entries, and I thoroughly recommend it. It's NOT easy reading, though.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween to you Guiiiiiiido!
    Enjoy it with Mrs B.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Halloween was fun....but we  had the usual teenage fight that needed breaking up in the street.  UGH!  I went out there and told them they were scaring the little kids away from MY home!  And that was NOT acceptable!   Then, I offered them some candy!  LOL!  They stopped...eyes wide and looked shocked....and apologized and said they had gotten "egged."  I'm surprised they didn't "egg" me! LOL!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over to visit "Brave Women" but it is too hard for me to read at the moment.  I will go back later though.  
    Pam

    ReplyDelete