Tuesday 24 October 2006

New journal

I just want to point people to a new writer in J-land. Linda (screenname Lpoliticalanimal) has written a series of articles which I think deserve to be read by a wider audience. Her blog is called Brave Women, and I'd like to invite all to have a look.

I have known Linda for a wee while, first from an AOL chatroom, and latterly through an AOL Group. This journal is in anticipation of Remembrance Sunday, on November 12th. With a bit of luck however, we could possibly encourage Linda to continue writing beyond that date as she has a few stories to tell.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, I intend to go straight to her blog, Brave Women, after I leave yours.  I wanted to tell you to have another look at my entry about Dean, my mentally ill husband. Because Bam wanted to know what happened to him, too, I went back and put a postscript in the blog about how he acted after he left the service.  Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK  just on my way over ,.,.,Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation on your VIVI nominations.

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will visit now....doing my catching up...take care!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete