Wednesday 18 October 2006

J-land Convention Update

As I reported in previous entry, we had a chat last night about the proposed J-land convention. The chatlog is available on http://modmusic.bravehost.com/convention171006.htm

The state of play is as follows:
Date: 23-26 March 2007
Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA

Gina [motoxmom72] will post a selection of two hotels there which have slightly differing facilities at similar prices - about $90 a night.

Gina also needs to know if you are coming by 01 December 2006. That constitutes a definite commitment.

The journal to watch is J-land Convention


With thanks to everybody for creating a great atmosphere, it is beginning to take shape!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Guido! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid the dates won't suit me, I fly to New Orleans on the 28th, I'll be away for two weeks and couldn't stay away any longer. Jeannette xx  

    ReplyDelete