Monday 30 October 2006

Computer worms

COMPUTERSUPPORT: "Hello, technical support - how can I help you"

LADY: Last night my computer started making a lot of hissing noise at me so I shut it down. This morning when I turned it on the computer started hissing and cracking, then started smoking and a bad smell, then nothing.

SUPPORT: I will have a technician come over first thing this morning, just leave the computer like it is so he can find the problem and fix it or change it out with another computer. Give me your address & phone number and the technician will be there just as soon as he can. When the technician got there, the lady showed him where the computer was and explained what happened to it. This is what the technician found wrong. Take a look at the pictures... you won't believe your eyes!!! And you thought you had computer problems...

(with thanks to Rhonda for relaying)

10 comments:

  1. OOoo er ,.,.,Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'd DIE!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeewwwwww! Yukie! LOL
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little soul! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh 'eck!!!

    Astra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good heavens. I have known of many things to happen to computers, but never this. Thanks for this rare story.  The snake looks pretty beat up.  
        Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope critters like that dont take up residence in my PC.
    I want to thank you for your kind words about my best friend Riss and her battle with MM. Thanks for spreading the news, and for everyones prayers and beautiful thoughts.
    I wish you a wonderful eveing, filled with many blessings..Faith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Win =.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Death by modem, woa.  Electrocuted, poor thing was only looking for warmth - that's one heckofa worm.  CATHY http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/    

    ReplyDelete