Wednesday 25 October 2006

Wednesday afternoon

It's 5pm now, and I've worked my way through the alerts - so far. It's a dreich, cold and windy afternoon. At least it's dry. And we've made 10C today. I'm awaiting the arrival of the shopping (it's not me doing it today). I'm also keeping a beady eye on the Arnish Fabrication Yard across the water. A boat came in this morning with two segments for wind turbines on it. I hope it doesn't depart during the hours of darkness (between 6pm and 8am), because I wanna know what's on board. The Yard is just over a mile away, but I cannot readily discern what goes on there.

Hope all are well in J-land, and having a nice Hump Day.

3 comments:

  1. Totally irrelevant to what you just said, but I have my eye on your sidebar graphic that says "Leave comments, they make me happy". Would you mind if I snagged it from you? I don't want to take it without permission from you first.

    Morgan
    xx
    http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy hump day to you, Guido.  Your weather sounds similar to the weather in the NE US.  If I ever get caught up on alerts, it will be a miracle.  Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is 10pm here and I have just gone through all my alerts for you.... lol... It was quite windy here today and we only got to 78 degrees...
    Hope you had a great hump day too...
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete