Sunday 29 October 2006

Closing time

Just a few items before I go to bed.

1 - Don't forget your clocks. In the UK, we're going back to GMT at 2 am.

2 - I have an on-line buddy from Oregon, Rhonda, who occasionally writes a journal Rhonda's Strange Thoughts and Pics, which I think deserves a read. She's not written much, as she is quite busy in her daily life, but if everybody calls round we could perhaps entice her to write a few entries each week

3 - Voting on the VIVI Awards starts on Thursday, November 2nd. The Award Ceremony will take place on Saturday, November 11th. Time and place to be announced, watch Jackie's VIVI journal. I have emailed her to ask for the usual J-land chat time of 8pm GMT / 3pm EST / 12noon PST, to accommodate those (like me) who are in the UK.

4 - I think it would be a good idea to incorporate the November J-land chat with the VIVI awards.

5 - The voting is still open for the J-land convention venue on Gina's journal J-land Convention; it will close at around November 11th (as well). I've emailed Gina to doublecheck about the next convention chat.

That's enough for now; I'm going to bed and do a Sudoku. I usually have a hard one.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! what's a sudoku and a hard one??! Guido! you naughty....
    Will visit your friend in Rhonda (Spain??), perhaps tomorrow. I am tired, alcohol does not help, even if I don't drink much, a little exhausts me.
    I thought we had finished with the Vivis... obviously I missed something
    Valerie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

    ReplyDelete