Monday 23 October 2006

Train defecator hunted by police

A man, who has taken to defecating in train carriages in southeast England, is being sought by British Transport Police. He smears his excrement across seats, which puts the whole carriage out of action until it is cleaned up. Apart from being a public health hazard, it is also extremely anti-social. He has done this in at least 30 trains, causing a £60,000 clean-up bill for the train operators. Leaving that to one side, this also leads to a lack of trains, which in turn causes delays and cancellations. Police have released a CCTV image of the suspect, which can be viewed on the BBC News page from which I pulled this story.

10 comments:

  1. I like the fact they call him "suspect" :D
    Sorry but it made me laugh a lot
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guido I thought there was going to be a catch in this ! its unbelievable isnt it ?,.,.,Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What type of sicko pervert gets his jollies by playing with his own body waste?  People never seem to amaze me.  Completely revolting.  
    NELISHIA
    http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely anti-social! I should say so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sick-o !!  What he is thinking?  Some people's children !!  Certainly someone should recognise him from this published picture.  Linda in Washington state  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh!  how disgusting, I haven`t heard of this one but as someone who lives in the South of England I`m very glad I don`t use trains! :o(

    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that's just shitty of him isn't it?  

    Sorry, couldn't resist!

    be well,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawns comment had me laughing..lol...but yah know this guy has some hidden demons somewhere....but it could be a poem..hmmm..

    Shit travels until we smear its markings upon the seats of familiarity so the smell  rekindles the memories of our passage...LMAO...raven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yuuk...  there is something seriously wrong with this man... MaryAlice

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sicko!!  I hope they catch him soon!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete