Wednesday 23 August 2006

Acknowledgements


Just a general thank-you for the praise being heaped on my modest head over my activities surrounding the Anniversary Chat on August 20th. As I said in a comment to Donna's [Nightmaremom] blog, I only logged the chat and unleashed some statistics on the log. And slept through the last 4 hours of it. How often do I have to say that LOL.

A link to the chatlog is available in my sidebar.

I have not decided on a date for the next chat, I'll let the dust settle on Sunday's one first. Probably 2-3 weeks from now, but I'll confirm.

Most of you are aware that John (Krissy's other half) has taken a sharp turn for the worse since he was taken into hospital a few days ago. He is now undergoing continual kidney dialysis, at least for the next few days. John was transferred to a higher dependency unit, and is being transfused large amounts of blood - 6 units a day at time of writing.

I am keeping John and Krissy in my thoughts at this difficult time.

6 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of them too..:-(

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't realized John was so much worse.  Thanks for the info.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now there's a picture. "Precipitation imminent".  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read about John this morning. I do pray he will get through the IVIG procedure he's having again. Jeannette xx  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this Guido.  I stopped by earlier today.  So sad after he was doing so well.
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will keep my fingers crossed for any changes.
    linda xhttp://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/IstartedofthislifewithnothingIst/

    ReplyDelete