Monday 21 August 2006

Anniversary Chat

As I mentioned in the room last night, I logged the chat. Started at around 20.20 (UK time), finished at 5.20 this morning. Only one person was left in the room as all the others had left. It was just after midnight EDT by then. Just checked the log, and it has about 11,000 lines in it. Filesize 430k, so too big for one single entry. I'll probably chop it up into about 20 entries  in a new journal, which I'll set up later today.

Vivian charged me with organising future chats in the room - well, I'd like to have some feedback on that. I'll devise a poll (I think Joe the Journals Editor showed us how to do that) and post that in a future entry.

I'll also make a note of every single person that turned up, chase their blog (not everyone who visited had one) and get in touch about this. We had a great time and this is suitable for repetition.

Tag: AOL Journals Anniversary

5 comments:

  1. Having regular chats would be a great idea.
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have future chats. I had a blast last night. Wow 5 in the morning. I was almost waking back up at that time Lol.

    Hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your nomination :). I think it is a great idea.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a blast talking to everyone!  I do think it's worth doing again. Let me know when!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking me, Guido!  5:20 a.m.; you are a real trooper.  LOL, I don't think I said anything that could  be held over my head for blackmail.  I do notice that I did miss quite a bit as I departed two hours before it ended.  What a party pooper I am....do you use that phrase across the pond.  xx Chris

    ReplyDelete