Monday 28 August 2006

J-land News

AOL J-land September Chat

The next J-land Chat will take place on Sunday, September 17th, 2006 at 8pm British Summer Time. This equates to:

3pm EST
2pm CST
1pm MST
12noon PST

The chat will take place in theJournals Cafe and last for 2 hours, but can overrun at liberty.

I need a volunteer to host the chat. Now that I am on the subject of volunteers, can I also have a volunteer to act in my stead, should the need arise.

A reminder that the room is always open and the path is free to walk. If groups of J-landers wish to meet in there, please feel free to use the room. I suggest you Favourite its location.

SPREAD THE WORD - SEE YOU IN THE J-LAND CHAT ON SEPTEMBER 17th !!!

A reminder for participants in the 2996 project that you should publish the entry on your person on September 11th. Only 103 more names need to be allocated. If you aren't already taking part, please feel free to call in on the site http://www.dcroe.com/2996/
In case you're not aware, a memorial quilt was made for each victim, and they are more than happy to send you a copy of the quilt made for your person. Drop me a line for more details.

Feedback on both issues welcome

7 comments:

  1. I have my children visiting for the weekend sorry I cannot help you.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be HAPPY to help anyway I can, Guido - thanks for putting this together.  I'll be at the Cafe on Sunday the 17th at 3 pm EST here in NJ, USA, and should you need a break in hosting feel free to tap my shoulder.  Talk again soon, xoxo CATHY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Guido, I will spread the word.  
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I can't wait foir the next chat!

    Hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there!

    Stevie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you there!  Maybe this time I will be able to say hi to YOU!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete