Monday 21 August 2006

Birthday Bash

Copied this entry from Chris (Cacklinrosie101), as I thought it was a good idea. It'll probably take me all week LOL
  

 

I'm not sure if all of you remember the Trick or Treat through J-Land or Christmas Caroling through J-Land but the newest trip is going to be a "birthday bash" through J-Land to coincide with the J-Land memories entries that Krissy came up with.

Starting tomorrow, decorate your journals and post your entries for the 3 year birthday celebration.  Your J-Land memories can also be a part of this entry.  Be creative.  You can title it any way you would like.  LOL...I'm sure we will all be able to tell if it's a birthday entry.  Make your journey through J-Land through out the day and evening tomorrow. As you find a journal that is decorated for the celebration, wish J-Land a Happy Birthday and leave your link to your journal.  Visit as many journals as you possibly can. 

These trips have always been a huge success.  It's a wonderful way to meet new friends and continue the awesome community tradition of J-Land.

If you want, copy and paste this entry into your journal to spread the news as this is a last minute brainstorm

Tag: AOL Journals Anniversary

4 comments:

  1. I remember the trick or treat and coroling. I meet alot of new people from those entries. Great idea. Love the graphic at the top.

    Hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I will also copy and post in my journal!!!! It was very nice meeting you last night.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I will also copy and post in my journal!!!! It was very nice meeting you last night.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropping in to say HB J-Land!!!
    Hope you have a good week! ;)
    Hugs, Sugar
    http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/SUGARSLIFE/

    ReplyDelete