Wednesday 30 August 2006

COMPUTER SPELL CHECKERS

I don't use a spell checker. Why? Read on...


Eye have a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew!

Tag: joke

11 comments:

  1. That wus veri gud ,.,.,Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! :o)

    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on the other side of the world aren't you! he haw

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wuz veri goode..hehe.

    Hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute Guido
    :)
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A hoot!
    Hugs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO...Ironic..again, it's funny cos it's true! lol!

    Stevie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a copy of this.  I used to keep it up on my wall at my desk when I worked in an office.  Everyone got a kick out of it!  Thanks for sharing!  It's good for a laugh every time I see and read it.
    Hugs,
    Gina
    http://journals.aol.com/motoxmom72/GinasWeigtLossJourney  

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I put my name through the spell check it tells me to replace it with Gannet!! Jeannette xx  

    ReplyDelete
  10. great...lol.

    Astra!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again, this is great!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete