Saturday 26 August 2006

Chatlog

Ok, revamped the chatlog through Word, uploaded the HTM-file to Bravehost, as AOL Hometown doesn't allow files larger than 500 kB. This one is 2.8MB, note of warning. As it's Bravehost-based, you get some ads and a pop-up. Sorry about that.

Anyway, it is now legible, and I've put all the screenies in bold. As I processed this through a Word-macro, a couple of hyperlinks also got their http: bit in bold, but it's about 99% OK. I hope you can now sit back and laugh again.

It was a great night, the best I've had on AOL in more than 2 years.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this for all of our enjoyment!!

    Stevie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guido thanks so much for doing all of this.  I know it took a lot of your time.  Sorry I missed chatting with you that night.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guido....thank you so much! That had to take awhile to do! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. For info, I just went back to the original file and bunged it through a Word macro in about 20 minutes. That's all :-)

    ReplyDelete