Sunday 27 August 2006

Ernesto

Reposted the Ernesto entry because of formatting problems.

Hurricane Ernesto has made a few changes to his programme and is now veering further north. At time of writing, heavy rain and flooding are occurring over Hispaniola [Haiti and Dominican Republic] and Jamaica will lie on its southern flank. Ernesto will pass diagonally over Cuba to end up over the Florida Keys and / or mainland Florida in four days from now. Because of the length of time before Florida is threatened, there is a large degree of uncertainty on path and strength. If you are concerned: monitor the updates issued through the NHC. I summarize in my Tropical Cyclones blog; you can sign up for emailed updates from the Hurricane Center through their website, or (like I have) get RSS-feeds on the latest advisories.

1 comment:

  1. I am awaiting to hear if it move up the east coast...or go out to sea....thanks for all your updates...I may not post a comment everytime, but I do read them...your the best...hugs and love,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete